• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The return to the monastery.

Fantastic. I really like what your doing. Very cool to see the before and after shots also. Thanks for sharing this (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks for the support friends.

Well here's the Kettenkrad almost ready.

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

On the ground.

IMG_0121.jpg

On the ground with zombies over :P

IMG_0123.jpg

Thanks for watch.

I like it alot! especially the work you do on the figures! i use the green stuff to when i sculpt, and i like it very much. :)

Thanks for the support friends.

Well I leave this figure advanced in the absence of a few tweaks.

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

After testing a while I find that the most logical position is in this sector of the bike and let pass the little critter looks a bit.

IMG_0196.jpg

This would be in a frontal plane.

IMG_0197.jpg

What led me to again test the distribution of the figures in the table. This option is quite convinced me. The tank crews and assistant walking wounded and add the figure says. It may explain the lack of a formal vehicle (tank etc) that add more dynamic figures and movement to the scene.

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

Although not shown in the photos show them the addresses it has the looks in this scheme was a point that convinced me a lot in this new setting.

IMG_3647.jpg

The man who indicate the way look at the couple but I forget to put that arrow.

A shoot nearst to kettenkrad

IMG_3649.jpg

I put a figure sleeping in a corner of the monastery and another one that I have yet to evaluate. But for now would be these.

Comments about all welcome as always.

Thanks for watch.

A few months ago I started working the back of the monastery and it is an area with no detail.

After doing some testing discard the cork planks to make bricks and stones because he wanted to maintain the same texture on both sides of the building. Finally I was inclined to make the whole process with dough. While the rest of the rest of the walls marking plates putty will work with the tools in this sector due to its timely and angles led me to work in a more tedious.

After measuring the stones and bricks create various tools.

IMG_3368.jpg

Dialed brick plates.

IMG_3373.jpg

Once dry textured.

IMG_3370.jpg

Then cut perhaps the most odious of the process but a change down after a day of strees profiteth).

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

Well a few days ago I finally reached the end of sticks and glue. It was tough but I think the painting will be worth it. So you see the inner wall of the entrance area with a coat of plaster to unify. I'll give you a bit with the wire brush to touch a bit x sectors but would be. I think that now in the 2 small front walls are stone pondre small sizes to make me parentheses if you want to go crazy and then trying to match the brick lines the side walls that are in this sector.

IMG_0269.jpg

Close shoot.

IMG_0273.jpg

Monastery doors.

IMG_0254.jpg

I had fun with them but then lose a little. Here presented alongside the ladder and access the part of some work.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

By adding the two front columns will be a little less but I think I just passed.

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

A view of the wall areas, stairs, entrance and doors to see them living together.

IMG_0267.jpg

Thanks for watch ;)

Wow wow wow (y) (y) (y) (y) That is so cool. And what a brilliant idea for making bricks. Fantastic stuff (y) (y) (y)
James

Back