• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'The Learning Curve' Campaign - Poll now up....

Well take a startup picture mate and get it up You can start any time you want to now that the build is running (y)

OK troops, listen up, this is your Captain speaking ! We're 14 days and counting till the end of this campaign and so far only one completion. Pretty poor if you ask me! I got a late start as you can see but I do intend on finishing on time. So what do you say guys. Are you gonna gittem done ?

You know what, Thanksgiving break coming up, I might try to knock something out for this. Rally them up Gary! :soldier

OK troops, listen up, this is your Captain speaking ! We're 14 days and counting till the end of this campaign and so far only one completion. Pretty poor if you ask me! I got a late start as you can see but I do intend on finishing on time. So what do you say guys. Are you gonna gittem done ?

I'll finish this on time! Just need to shoot some Yeller on the cowling but, been stalled due to temps in the low 50s & we've had some rain on days I thot I could paint. Stay tuned... :drinks

Back