• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Latest Model, Completed 9-27-23

Duke Maddog

Here is the most recent model for me to finish. It is a figure kit released by Dragon that I got in an estate sale some months back. I went to build him immediately. The only extras I did was to add the whiskers since there are none in the kit. You can't have a raccoon without whiskers!

Finally, as of the end of this previous month, here he is:

full

full

full

"I live for the simple things in life....like how much this is gonna hurt!" ---Rocket Raccoon, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume I

Thank you guys. Yeah, for some reason, all the pics I posted to my other threads showed up fine. Then this one, nothing showed, nor did they show on other Fora I copied this to. I don't know why they didn't appear when I did nothing different and everything else showed.

Anyway, there he is Rocket the Raccoon

I'm sorry that is happening Paul. I don't know why the pics didn't show in my original post either, especially since they showed up in the preview. He's not showing up on any other Fora I post in either. Curious....

Back