• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Reaches Another Milestone

Thanks Steve! Right now; 750 of them are still stored in the tubs I used to truck them all the way to Chattanooga for the Nationals. he rest are sitting on whatever free space I have available on the shelves. That is fast running out though. I do wish I had a huge display area, I miss being able to see my whole collection sitting out to be seen all at once.

Mark,
It's about time. LOLOLOLL.
Congratulations on reaching 800.
I remember in 2018 at the nationals when you and I spoke, this was your next goal.
Up and on, 1000 next.
Frank

Thank you Frank! I agree; it's about time! Now I'll keep pushing on; hopefully getting to 900 soon. 1000 would look so awesome sitting out on a set of tables! Thanks again for the encouragement!

Mark, I have been away way too long. You say you have 800 in your built pile, that is incredible. All told, I may have a grand total of 25 between built and un-built. Dude, you truly amaze me with your collection and skills. I tip my hat to you my friend

Dave W.

Gentlemen, I apologize for the late reply. I Hadn't been able to log in while on vacation, and I've been slowly going back over past new and watched threads that I haven't received notices on.

Dave, thank you for responding. You honor me too much. I do overwhelm with quantity, I'll agree to that. As for the 800, well that is only the 1/72 scale armor completed. If you throw in all the aircraft and ships and other miscellaneous models I've built; I'm up to 1568 finished models. Your count is respectable my friend. I do hope you come around more often. If you wish to keep abreast of what I'm doing, feel free to check out my Maddog Manufacturing Thread.

Bob, thanks! Coming from you that means the world to me! I shall keep going until I can't!

Back