• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes Four. Three are Here

Duke Maddog

I finally found some time this month to bring a few projects over the finish line. Three are here.

The first one is my Orange Hobby US Army D-7 Dozer:

full

full

full

The next one is a simple model I finally finished after painting the missile. This is my Hobby Boss SA-2 Guideline on the launcher; the fifth of my six I need for my SA-2 battery:

full

full

full

Yes, it is a bit shiny. I need to knock that down a bit, but for all practical purposes, this is done.

The third one is one of my recent acquisitions; this is the Trumpeter Russian Luna M FROG-7 missile launcher. I'd been wanting this in my collection ever since I first saw the ancient kit that was in a larger scale. Now that it is in my scale, I finally have it in the collection:

full

full

full

These pics actually suck, these look far better in person. Man I miss my camera!

Thank you all for looking in, comment are welcome.

Looks good mark, the dozer blade could use some scuffing up, bare metal would be showing but it looks good.

Thank you Dave!

Thank you Bob! Yeah, it doesn't show well in these pics but I did dry brush some bare metal on that blade. I need to find a way to make it better.

Back