• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THAT PANZER IV...JUST FINISHED!...

THAT PANZER IV...GROUNDWORK PAINTING...

Thanks a lot...Bill,James,Bob and Mike for the nice words :drinks

Luiz.

THAT PANZER IV...PIGMENTS...

Hi all!

...the pigments...I used a mixture of three ones...

...the use of a pigment fixer was extensively used...

...when it dried the excess was removed...

...hope you lke the process and till the last step of this project : the figures and the base finishing...

:drinks

Luiz.

THAT PANZER IV...PIGMENTS...

Thanks .... Bob , Mike , and James....for the support...very appreciate,always!

:drinks

Luiz.

THAT PANZER IV...just finished...

Hi...at finally it´s ready...thanks to you who have always encouraged me to finish my PZ IV...THANK YOU!!!! :drinks

...the final photos...

...hope you like!

...see you on the next project! :drinks

Luiz.

So this one started on the South Pole and ends up on a Polish dirt road...it made a pretty long trip. ;)
Well done,Luiz! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

THAT PANZER IV...just finished...

Hi...at finally it´s ready...thanks to you who have always encouraged me to finish my PZ IV...THANK YOU!!!! :drinks

...the final photos...

...hope you like!

...see you on the next project! :drinks

Luiz.

Long trip indeed!

If anyone would like to see the start of this build, and the wonderful photos Luiz made while in Antarctica here's that thread.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/armoured-fury/31199-a-pz-iv-being-done-at-south-pole

Special thanks to you Bob...your support was fundamental to complete this project :drinks

Best regards!

Luiz

Thanks my armour fellows,Chris and Terry...for the nice comments about my Pz IV...very appreciate... :drinks

Luiz

Back