• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THAT PANZER IV...JUST FINISHED!...

THAT PANZER IV...Hand Brushing...

Hi all!

...before the weathering process the hand painting session is finished...

...see you soon :soldier

Luiz.

THAT PANZER IV...HAND PAINTING...

Excellent looking machine, Luiz! All the details really make it stand out! (y) :drinks

B) :popcorn :notworthy

Beautiful Mk4 Luiz. Can't wait for the weathering stage.

I did not see it mentioned over the thread but I may have missed it (most probably) - what brand were the figures that you used? I know you added some new heads but the poses were great! Did you adjust these yourself?

Ian.

Dear...Dusan,Dave,Bob,Ron,Bagge,Mike and James...thanks for the support...I like so much these nice words,Thank you! (y)

Luiz.

B) :popcorn :notworthy

Beautiful Mk4 Luiz. Can't wait for the weathering stage.

I did not see it mentioned over the thread but I may have missed it (most probably) - what brand were the figures that you used? I know you added some new heads but the poses were great! Did you adjust these yourself?

Ian.

Dear Ian...thanks for the support...yes,the figures were adjusted by myself ... they are from Dragon with Hornet heads...

:drinks

Luiz.

THAT PANZER IV...FILTERS...

Hi!

...the first weathering stage...filters...

....the photos do not show the effect of filters in its fullness :facepalm

..see you in the next step : the washings :soldier

:drinks

Luiz.

Back