• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THAT PANZER IV...JUST FINISHED!...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Dear friends.

I am participating in this campaign ... with a Panzer IV, I started the assembly in May 2010, that time I lived and worked at the Brazilian Antarctic Station ... I lived there between March 2010 and February 2011 ... see the link : https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/armoured-fury/31199-a-pz-iv-being-done-at-south-pole ... when I arrived in Brazil, I finished the assembly, and I did the base and figures (the crew) ... remember well, that when I would start painting it, Bob (Moon Puppy) invited me to participate my first campaign here in our community of modelers ... and since then I have not had time to paint the Pz IV ... but now, I saw an excellent opportunity to finish it ... let the pictures of the Pz IV the way it is...after the dust removal :D :facepalm :D ...

...with the lateral shields...

...the crew...

...the "strange base"...

...the painting squeme will be this one...

...and now,go to the painting job :soldier :soldier :soldier

:drinks

Luiz.

Re: ...THAT PANZER IV...THE START...

It's truely fantastic to see this back again,Luiz! (y) :)

...so much even so that I wanna bring a ODE TO JOY;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xpcUxwpOQ_A

Eagerly looking forward to the next steps! :popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

:yipee My favorite build coming back to life. Cant wait :D
James

Wait, it's MY FAULT this didn't get finished??? :rotf Ok I'll take that beating... :fencing

I remember the start of this every well. Not only great building techniques but photos from a land the rest of us will never see. Always a joy to see your postings Luiz :notworthy

:popcorn

Hi Lu! I wondered what happened to this project. Glad to see it on your bench again!

Hello Luiz! I am so very glad to see this build back on your bench!

You already win a prize for transporting that delicate model under EXTREME circumstances- holy smoke! Now for the next chapter.. :laugh:

Dear:

...Terry,Ron,James,Bob,John,Mike,Roman and Chukw...thanks a lot for the nice comments...I´m so glad :D

:drinks for all!

Luiz.

Wait, it's MY FAULT this didn't get finished??? :rotf Ok I'll take that beating... :fencing

I remember the start of this every well. Not only great building techniques but photos from a land the rest of us will never see. Always a joy to see your postings Luiz :notworthy

Dear Bob.

I never regretted to participate in our campaigns ... was one of the best things that happened to me ... I love them ... your invitation was great (y) .. as the Panzer IV, it was not the time to paint it :D ...

LUIZ.

You already win a prize for transporting that delicate model under EXTREME circumstances- holy smoke! Now for the next chapter.. :laugh:

Dear Chukw.

...you're right ... a carpenter who was with me in Antarctica made ​​a special package for it ...

Luiz.

Re: ...THAT PANZER IV...PRIMING...

Hi all!

...it´s the painting time,at first, the primer application...

...it´s the first time that I used this gray primer from Vallejo,it´s very good... an excelent coverage...

...see you on the next :Hiay

Luiz.

Re: ...THAT PANZER IV...PRIMING...

One day I'm going to attempt this method of painting the entire built up kit in one shot like this.

Re: ...THAT PANZER IV...THE PRIMER ( FEB/12nd)

High level of details... Superb work Luiz! :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Back