• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THAT PANZER IV...JUST FINISHED!...

THAT PANZER IV...Washing/Fading...

Hi!...

...in this upadate the washing and fading...

...at first, first time using this stuff: acrylic washing from Vallejo...

...CONCLUSION : this weashing from Vallejo provides subtle effects...

...now the fading effects...I used the the streaking grime from AK Interactive...

...more or less one week to finish this project...

..see you soon :soldier

Luiz.

That streaking and fade turned out really nice! You concluded that the Vallejo washes were subtle, do you like using them? :coolio (y)

THAT PANZER IV...WASHING/FADING...

Fantastic Luiz. I think now I understand that AK stuff after looking at your pics. Will have to try again and see. This is a beaut (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

THAT PANZER IV...CHIPPING...

Thank you Frank,Bob,Mike and James...thank you veru much for the support...very appreciate!

:drinks

Luiz.

That streaking and fade turned out really nice! You concluded that the Vallejo washes were subtle, do you like using them? :coolio (y)

...yes Mike it works very well..it easy to apply (with water)...but for intense contrast I prefer the traditional oil washings...

Thanks for follwing my thread!

:drinks

Luiz.

Hi!

...according my planning,now it´s time of chipping...not intense,only in small areas...look my chipping tool..

...till the next update : the groundwork painting... :drinks

Luiz.

Are you sure your wife isn't going to miss her, I mean, your chipping tool? :laugh: Excellent stuff! (y)

THAT PANZER IV...groundwork painting...

Thank you guys for the feedback (y) ...

...the painting job on the groundwork...first a black paint coating was applied,followed by the application of two shades of brown paints...this is a preparation for the pigments application,the last step, before the figures painting job and base finishing...

...see you soon!

Luiz.

THAT PANZER IV...GROUNDWORK PAINTING...

It looks stunning!
Great work.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Bill

THAT PANZER IV...GROUNDWORK PAINTING...

Luiz you never fail to stun me with your awesome work. Lokks fantastic (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back