• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Texas Midland Gas/Electric Motor Car-LaBelle 1/87

I couldn't find My sea-foam green ..... which is probably the interior color .... I'll snatch some off the citadel rack .....

h1aead42.JPG

I'll be a painting tonight ..... :eek:ldguy

Nice rack... :D

What are you talking about the Stained Glass stuff? I'm lost. :idonno

well if you're lost that makes two of us but the stained glass stuff I was talking about he is probably back a couple of pages the top of the passenger car there's some little windows that have stained glass in them ..... :eek:ldguy

A friend gave me these Stained Glass clerestory windows .... for my roof top winders .... :eek:ldguy

hd6385d6.JPG

So I painted the inside of the roof ..... I must sand the slotted piece of wood and cut and place each window in the exact spot or it may look funny ..... I need to make a cutting and alignment Jig ..... before I proceed ..... :eek:ldguy

MP These little green areas with the design will be cut to go centered in the top windows I have to be cut and placed in the top of the car ...... these windows are called clerestory windows ....... because they just let filtered light ...... like these .....

h7700a52.jpg

That's the little green at the top ...... of these cars ...... :eek:ldguy

A friend gave me these Stained Glass clerestory windows .... for my roof top winders .... :eek:ldguy

hd6385d6.JPG

So I painted the inside of the roof ..... I must sand the slotted piece of wood and cut and place each window in the exact spot or it may look funny ..... I need to make a cutting and alignment Jig ..... before I proceed ..... :eek:ldguy

MP These little green areas with the design will be cut to go centered in the top windows I have to be cut and placed in the top of the car ...... these windows are called clerestory windows ....... because they just let filtered light ...... like these .....

h7700a52.jpg

That's the little green at the top ...... of these cars ...... :eek:ldguy

So, how ya plannin on doing them thar green winders Gerry? :unsure: :hmmm Me thinks I'd go wit either some green cellophane or, some clear styrene & tint it green with some food dye mixed in with Future... give it a realistic look...

Ok need to bring this one back up to the front ...... I'll turn the burner on simmer ......

ha924319_2015-04-29.JPG

Ok this is the stuff for the green widows ..... up top I wish I could find a duplicator before I slice & dice them to fit My build ..... but alas this stuff is disappearing fast ..... these will have to be cut and placed horizontal instead of in their current vertical format ....... :eek:ldguy

Ok need to bring this one back up to the front ...... I'll turn the burner on simmer ......

ha924319_2015-04-29.JPG

Ok this is the stuff for the green widows ..... up top I wish I could find a duplicator before I slice & dice them to fit My build ..... but alas this stuff is disappearing fast ..... these will have to be cut and placed horizontal instead of in their current vertical format ....... :eek:ldguy

How ya makin' out on this?

Lots of work getting the drive put in .... I need to order a Tsunami sou.d decoder ..... But I'm broke ..... So this one is over on the side of the bench ....... :eek:ldguy :(

Lots of work getting the drive put in .... I need to order a Tsunami sou.d decoder ..... But I'm broke ..... So this one is over on the side of the bench ....... :eek:ldguy :(

:eek:hmy: :bang head

Heck I can't even pay Rick for the motor I bought from him .. . One day I'll be caught up but it's not today ..... :eek:ldguy

I am :popcorn this Gerry becuz I think it's an interesting project & I have ties to the R.R. Mostly AT&SF so far...

Heck I can't even pay Rick for the motor I bought from him .. . One day I'll be caught up but it's not today ..... :eek:ldguy

I am :popcorn this Gerry becuz I think it's an interesting project & I have ties to the R.R. Mostly AT&SF so far...

Oh ..... All this time I misconstrued ... Your intentions ...... After all the Old man can be grumpy ..... :bat :evil: :bat .... Especially before .... :java ... Kicks in .... :tomato

Oh ..... All this time I misconstrued ... Your intentions ...... After all the Old man can be grumpy ..... :bat :evil: :bat .... Especially before .... :java ... Kicks in .... :tomato

(y) Yep, ya miscontrued :eek:ldguy :rotf :smack Datz wut ya git fer thinkin' :bat :bat

(y) Yep, ya miscontrued :eek:ldguy :rotf :smack Datz wut ya git fer thinkin' :bat :bat

I still think if You knew how to do the same ..... there would be a lot less confusion, name calling, and general mischief .... on your part .... :smack

h6a060de.JPG

Here's the latest photo of the Texas Midland Motor Car .... as you remember I had to order the motor for it as the one I was going to use wouldn't work .... the new motor is on the left ..... :train

Ok Gerry, ya think that motor's gonna work in this build? I hope to see this runnin' the rails before the end of the year... :hmmm :drinks :drinks

Now I can easily get CORNfused, Misconstrued & on occasion be known for general mischief but, I don't recall ever calling you names...

Ok Gerry, ya think that motor's gonna work in this build? I hope to see this runnin' the rails before the end of the year... :hmmm :drinks :drinks

Now I can easily get CORNfused, Misconstrued & on occasion be known for general mischief but, I don't recall ever calling you names...

Quote :)thumbsup Yep, ya miscontrued :eek:ldguy :rotf )

Back