• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Texas Midland Gas/Electric Motor Car-LaBelle 1/87

Yep Ed I've been working on this for a while now I started when She said I could move the computer into the bedroom ..... so that opened up space for my 8' Desk/Hotel TV stand ..... the price was right at $10 .... just haul it Home ..... one of the last things the 77 dodge van did .....

h9667036.JPG

RR top right ... it needs to be continued across my desk ($10 one) below ..... Dang Orks have taken over my bench work ..... :rotf
Damn and I thought my workbench needed some cleaning up :D

Date was almost a year ago..... Now it's much better ..... :eek:ldguy

h612c184.JPG

This was in July last year...... :skipper

h6a9cb6f.JPG

Before .............................. :eek:ldguy

hbdc883e.JPG

After ............................... :skipper

Thanks Luiz .... I'm working on it ..... I need to design a tool holder & then I need to put my tools back in it .... well The Bunker has gone through lots of changes ..... one day I can look back put my feet up and watch my railroad run around the room .... :good: :eek:ldguy

Ok carrying on the Bunker is very nice ..... now ..... I nearly have my Railroad area clean off some We can work on the Railroad ..... Meanwhile back at the ranch ...... :eek:ldguy

h24dbf07.JPG

h7b63ab7.JPG

hd5bb247.JPG

I started on the gluing of the side panels of the Motor Car ..... I'll get some more tonight ..... Must go to work today the streets are not iced over like yesterday ..... :eek:ldguy

Clamps look like they've been well used, looking good. :train

Thanks MP .... Tools should be bought to use not just to sit on the bench and look Good ..... These clamps can be bought at Scalefest this year I get them from Janes Tools .... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Fellers ..... I did some more on this one .....

h34471b2.JPG

I had to measure 3/64's off of this window edge ....

hb8fda90.JPG

Then I used my New Japanese Saw I found while cleaning the bunker .....
to remove the Bedrail from where the siding needs to go ....

h9b8225c.JPG

he80261d.JPG

I had done this on both sides this is the 1st side .... I didn't photograph that procedure ....

h332b1f9.JPG

Close-up of said side .......

h09622ab.JPG

Both side are drying now ..... I will get back on it tonight .... :train

h1de87ed.JPG

Ok time for the sanding and putting in the windows stiles

ha7e10a8.JPG

hc678def.JPG

All righty then all is straight doors & window & sides .......

h1f5cf14.JPG

I'll be adding all these trim piece windows & doors .....

h74fc8f9.JPG

Some are in I made a mistake over on the left side of window bank .... that piece goes somewhere else

h81aa7c2.JPG

Attempted a Fix ......

h30577e6.JPG

I did the drivers window trim ......

h52980dc.JPG

Well I'm very tried ...... I went to bed after I did a few Half-track tracks .....

Back