• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya M4A3E2 * Completed!*

Tamiya M4A3E2

Looks excellent. Really must finish mine over the next couple of days - I'm just too easily distracted, by 'shiny new things' !! :blush: .

Ian

Tamiya M4A3E2

did a lot of work on it today. I got it primed and painted. I also assembled and painted the bogies.
Tomorrow I will paint the road wheels and start the weathering.

to prevent some decal silvering, I bought some micro sol. I under estimated the power of that stuff! I'm glad I had extra stars... LOL three of them "blew" up after I accidentally touched them and most of the decal came off on my finger. LOL

more to come tomorrow!
IMG_6159.JPG

Tamiya M4A3E2

I bought some micro sol. I under estimated the power of that stuff! I'm glad I had extra stars... LOL three of them "blew" up after I accidentally touched them and most of the decal came off on my finger. LOL

Odd, mine behaved, impeccably !! :idonno

Ian

Tamiya M4A3E2

Ian, when I ruined the three stars, I didn't let them dry before I was handling the kit to apply another decal. Not that the micro sol did it, my fat finger pressing on a wet decal did it. :facepalm :blush:

Update! Completed! B)
The netting my wife had in her supplies matched the "chicken wire" effect enough to my liking. I don't have a crew or stowage at this time so I'm calling it completed. (for now) In the future I will get a good crew and stowage for this.

this_one_c_28429.JPG

this_one_c_28329.JPG

this_one_c_28229.JPG

this_one_c_28129.JPG

Ahhh FFS - (Fat Finger Syndrome) - Yep I suffer with that too. Nice quick, clean build, Sir. Well done !!

Ian - Note to self: Stop getting distracted and finish yours !!

Back