• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV/70 Complete!

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV/70 The Base Redone!

Cleaned up the yard and brought it to the bench. So much clutter! (y)

Looking :good: !
i have used oregano on many occasions and not in a culinary way .

Looking Awesome!!! (y)

Just a quick question, are the leave piles on the roadway made up mostly of the Pesto Seasoning? :hmmm

Thanks guys! Yes, oregano has been used in several non-culinary scenarios. :mpup Eric, the vehicle will sit there and cover them up. B)

The reason I was asking is I think it looks great and I might give that a try myself...:good:...not that it needs to be covered up :silly:

I didn't take it that way, just didn't want to use my paper leaves under there. Making them is a chore worse than tracks. :laugh:

Thanks Bob, Chris and Ron! B)

It's been a very weird and busy month to say the least! I've been working on various additions to the Jagdpanzer and have it done enough to call complete. I'm reserving the right to add some more to the build, but wanted to finish this last campaign on the old site. So here it is.

h7150b76.JPG

h2119d1c.JPG

ha44df2a.JPG

h4c5ce3c.JPG

h7e10cf6.JPG

h0d3264e.JPG

h23054eb.JPG

I've been playing with various layer of oils to get a streaked, dusty effect and learning along the way. The leaves and detritus are more of the same I used on the base and there's more to come on it.

This is a great kit, I highly recommend it and thanks for letting me play.

:drinks

Back