• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Fw 190 D9

Easy save Paul. Want me to move this to Wesendorf Field?
Thanks Bob, that will work, I am far enough along that this should now be an easy finish. Just could not get any mojo going last month. Turned out most of what was going wrong was that I had become slightly dehydrated. Drinking a little less tea, then drinking a lot more water. Still getting some slight hiccups and my sleep is doing a lot better. Might have to just give up on tea except for mornings.

I have been busy with a number of other things so this just didn't get to the finish line this year. I have been getting a little work done on it occasionally though. Thought it might be a good time to just bump this with a tiny update.

mmm2022-32.jpg

mmm2022-33.jpg

Next up will be decals. Not sure when I will try and tackle them. For some reason these days I find dealing with decals a pain and I dread dealing with them.

My favorites all time birdie and in such a small scale. Your efforts are to be commended for all the work in the wheel wells, engine (half) and cockpit. I've built an A series as well as a D series in 1/48 scale and really enjoyed building the pits in both but was always surprised at how little detail could actually be seen when the fuselage halves were assembled.

Fantastic work going on in this thread.

Back