• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Cheiftain

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Older build OUT OF THE BOX. I never build out of the box. I did not add anything extra to the basic kit other than extra gear. Iranian colors.

Iranian_Chieftain_001.jpg

Iranian_Chieftain_002.jpg

Iranian_Chieftain_003.jpg

Very nice result with that ancient Tamiya kit. (y)

I really wish someone ...Dragon, HobbyBoss, Trumpeter... (anyone other than Tamiya, cos all they would do is re-release the old kit with some additional figures - or something stoopid like that) ... would produce a new kit of the Chieftan. It's an awesome looking piece of armour.

great job with the chieftain jeff!

is the insignia on the RHS the revolutionary guard sign? did you handpaint the insignias?

great job with the chieftain jeff!

is the insignia on the RHS the revolutionary guard sign? did you handpaint the insignias?

Thank you Laura!

Yes to both. I worked off a couple of pictures I found. I'm too lazy to learn how make my own decals. :blink

great job Sherm, this tank was the bane of my life for more years than i care to remember but its good to see her in plastic and the Iranian scheme is way prettier than old green/black mind you she kicked out so much smoke you wouldnt see much of her anyway :blink

great job Sherm, this tank was the bane of my life for more years than i care to remember but its good to see her in plastic and the Iranian scheme is way prettier than old green/black mind you she kicked out so much smoke you wouldnt see much of her anyway :blink

Thanks!

Do ya have any pictures you could add to the gallery?

Very nice work Sherman! Looks like a good A-10 target. :laugh:

Terry ;)

Back