• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/35 Matilda

LOL

Thanks guys...between Luke starting soccer (sorry Andy) and watching football and school starting up, I haven't been up to the room as of late...I'll be up there soon though!

100_6937.JPG

100_6936.JPG

100_6935.JPG

Got some more weathering done...waiting on some cap badges and an aerial from my winnings from Inside the Armour from the SMA contest. Gonna add some oil washes using the tube that Rick Lawler gave me back at AMPS...then maybe some more pigments. Not sure about adding more stowage...not much room on this beastie!!

Well-- weathering is nearly complete...might put this on a base with those new Master Box German and British North Africa figgies if I can find them anywhere for sale...still waiting on some stuff from Inside the Armour...it's been nearly three weeks...not sure how long it takes stuff to get here from the UK??

100_6946.JPG

100_6947.JPG

100_6948.JPG

100_6949.JPG

100_6950.JPG

oh that's really great work! :popcorn

the commander reminds me a little bit of the duke - melikes!
ugly_wayne.gif

Funny thing about him Laura...I was trying to put the last figure into the other hatch last night and couldn't figure out why his Tamiya fat ass couldn't fit in the space. Wasn't til I looked at the box art again that I saw he was in the wrong hatch. The switch was made but the glue I used on the outstretched hand left a handprint behind on that stowage roll ;)

Throw a tarp over it, you'll be fine. and I resemble that fat ass comment...i look at some of these things and wonder who they were designed for.

:popcorn

Nearly there...gotta add more desert dust and still need to work them tracks a bit...

005%7E7.jpg

006%7E5.jpg

007%7E4.jpg

008%7E3.jpg

And a closeup of those nice ITA cap badges...
009%7E1.jpg

Back