• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-90

Okay the black and started the detail painting. Still have to go over some spots with the Kahki again . Then decals and weathering.

DSC04387.JPG

DSC04388.JPG

DSC04389.JPG

DSC04390.JPG

So lesson learned. Despite the paint supposedly able to be thinned with water, it seems to have had a bad effect. Straight up out of the bottle was okay, but still had consistency problems. IR stuff painted with vallejo tail light red.

James

lol, thanks guys.
Okay not much of an update. Been home sick today and I finally felt okay enough to do some decals. As I didnt get the paint scheme exactly the same as the instructions I decided to give it a new number too. So here is the minor update.

DSC04393.JPG

DSC04392.JPG

DSC04391.JPG

James

The decals surely stand out. Way to go; this is really coming along. It always feels good when something that you almost couldn't finish actually nears the finish line.

Thanks :) The Ammo of Mig paints dont seem to hand brush too well and I got some splotches when using the airbrush. So paint job is mediocre. Will do some more picking at this and then put it away in the cabinet.
I'm glad I'm close to finished as I've had enough of this one and want to start something new. But 3 in progress at once is too much so I must finish before I can start another.

DSC04394.JPG

DSC04395.JPG

DSC04398.JPG

DSC04399.JPG

James

...not bad James...when you´ll do the weathering job all these problems will disapear :dance

:drinks

Luiz.

Thanks :) But 3 in progress at once is too much so I must finish before I can start another.

James

Interesting that you make that observation now, James. I've almost always got two or three builds happening simultaneously...

...BUT, just now I have put everything to one side to focus on my P-51 build, and guess what ??? - It's going great. I am totally focused on this one build and I'm really enjoying it. Think this may be the way for me to go in future, just don't seem to have the concentration needed to turn out 'good' multiple builds anymore... OK, so less production, but quality maintained (or improved). Think I can live with that :coolio

As for the T-90. Still looks good to me, friend, stick with it.

Ian

Well this is as finished as its going to be. Unfortunately when going to take pics one of the cats jumped up on it and broke some stuff off. You get the idea though.

Washed.

DSC04399.JPG

Light dusting up.

DSC04413.JPG

DSC04414.JPG

DSC04415.JPG

James

Back