• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sweet "Star of Afrika" ME-109F-4 Trop and Kubelwagen

Wee little bugger ain't it. :popcorn
Not much to it a'tall

20230312_012627.jpg20230312_012711.jpg
It's fun to build. The lil' F-toys K-vagen goes together with almost no fuss.

I call bogus on the coin Chris. I like the plane and Kubel a lot, but they are bigger than you are making them look.

I know for a fact that a 1/144 Kubel is bigger than a penny and I am sure you are not using a proof coin to show off your builds. Besides pennys don't have the Reeding like a Quarter or dime. A 1/144th Kubel is 25.9mm long and a penny is 19.05mm in dia.

I see none of my mates fell for the small-scale gag I tried to pull. :tomato::lol:
Especially good ol' Paul Schafer. That guy knows EVERYTHING.
The giant pennis arrived as Micro Model Month was beginning. My Submarine friend sent a picture of his 1/350 Holy Loch port diorama models alongside of one of them. The timing could not have been more perfect!

Way to go Chris, and congrats for finishing up! As for your advantage, I have the same advantage but still failed to complete a MMM campaign more than twice the time. Good call Paul, I also felt that the coin was not right.

Chris, I'm moving along fast on mine. I might even get it finished in time!

Back