• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SUPACAT JACKAL BY AIRFIX

That reminds me, gotta get a new touch n' flow.

Looking good Terry, this thing looks like it's got a lot going on. :soldier

Well here is the first of the PE. The next step is adding the side walls of the crew compartment. On the outside is a cargo net that is molded on. This was removed and the PE version installed. A very interesting part to form.

B)

DSC00904.JPG

DSC00905.JPG

DSC00906.JPG

DSC00907.JPG

DSC00908.JPG

Looks like the the old shopping basket my granny used to use !! - great progress, Ming.

Ian

Well here is the first of the PE. The next step is adding the side walls of the crew compartment. On the outside is a cargo net that is molded on. This was removed and the PE version installed. A very interesting part to form.

B)

DSC00904.JPG

DSC00905.JPG

DSC00906.JPG

DSC00907.JPG

DSC00908.JPG

Thats cool, interesting how you're painting at different stages, and the paint matches! ;rotf

:popcorn

Very nice Terry. I am surprised at how well detailed these new Airfix kits are, even without AM parts. I did have the Coyote (6x6) but it became a victim of gravity on a concrete pad. Needless to say that the model didn't win.

Joe

Very nice Terry. I am surprised at how well detailed these new Airfix kits are, even without AM parts. I did have the Coyote (6x6) but it became a victim of gravity on a concrete pad. Needless to say that the model didn't win.

Joe

Yeah they say the new releases are great.

B)

Back