• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STZ T-34 1941

Hi Terry,

The tank is looking fantastic (y) (y) (y)

Great job on the pe and thank you for the sbs on the paint work!

Have not been around lately so I need to ask about your new photo set up. The pics look great and I think I finally get to see what you see on your paint jobs!!

Randy

Thanks Randy!

Well I stopped using the flash. I light the model with fluorescent light and changed the backgound to black. No tripod and just a common little digital camera.

B)

Your wash and dry brush really add depth as well as make the PE pop.

Excellent work and control.

How about a little turret action?

DSC03164.JPG

DSC03165.JPG

B)

I could never do this, painting the two assemblies seperately. I would forget what colors I used and have a totally different color on the turret.

:popcorn

Very nice paint work Terry ..... I don't think I'll paint mine ..... :popcorn

Oh you have to paint that's the fun part.

Thanks!

B)

Ok If I must .... I hope I can be as good as you one day ..... :eek:ldguy

Shoot you may be better then me right now.

B)

:huh: :idonno :eek:ldguy

:laugh:

I'm working on the painting of said stuff ..... I've seen yours & I've seen Ed's ...... I know I'm better than one of You ..... :good: ..... Very nice turret work there Terry ...... :eek:ldguy

Very nice paint work Terry ..... I don't think I'll paint mine ..... :popcorn

Oh you have to paint that's the fun part.

Thanks!

B)

Ok If I must .... I hope I can be as good as you one day ..... :eek:ldguy

Shoot you may be better then me right now.

B)

:huh: :idonno :eek:ldguy

:laugh:

I'm working on the painting of said stuff ..... I've seen yours & I've seen Ed's ...... I know I'm better than one of You ..... :good: ..... Very nice turret work there Terry ...... :eek:ldguy

Thanks!

Back