• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STUKA AT KURSK...UPDATE JUN 22nd.

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

My entry in this campaing will be a 1/48 scale Stuka G2 from Italeri...this model has some particularities,such as : Italeri P.E´s , engine and landing legs without the big covers...see the initial pictures..

...see you in the next step...

Luiz

STUKA AT KURSK...

Looks tops Luiz, always wanted to se Italeri's model of this one go together, bare legs are correct - they got clogged with mud - get a set of brass 37mm barrels, they are well worth it!

:popcorn :drinks ready!

STUKA AT KURSK...

Intersting kit, add some extra detail on engine if You like, around engine mounting beams, anyway this will be great straight oob too :coolio

:popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

STUKA AT KURSK...

Didn't even know that Italeri had released a 'G'..... so cut-off down here :unsure:

Ian

STUKA AT KURSK...

Thanks for commenting my thread...Dusan , Bob. Dave , James and Ian....

I am looking for the Ju 87 G,engine references , can you help me?

Many thanks!

Luiz

STUKA AT KURSK...

What do you need Luiz? Maybe this will help some http://www.enginehistory.org/German/junkers.shtml
It has the manual reprinted.

24414f_b93316fa219e4cefa5f38b539cf8e215.jpg_srz_595_365_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

jumo211_a1.jpg

James

STUKA AT KURSK...

Hi all!

Searching on the WEB...look at this...autocad captions...very useful...

More can be seen at :

www.tehnoart.eu

Best!

Luiz.

STUKA AT KURSK...COOL WEB REFERENCES.

Very nice pics Luiz! Tanks for sharing.
anxious to see the build.

Cheers

Art

ps: Hope you can make a good progress trought the World Cup time

STUKA AT KURSK...COOL WEB REFERENCES.

Was there anything in particular you were looking for Luiz?
James

Back