• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SprueBros Xmas haul ..........

Cheyenne

Finally got my Xmas haul ............ let me know if you want an in the box pic. of any of these .

Nice clear pic. huh ..........

Picture1506.jpg

Picture1512.jpg

Picture1511.jpg

Picture1510.jpg

Picture1508.jpg

Picture1507.jpg

These kits are from about a month ago , ........ don't remember if I posted them .

Picture1509.jpg

I bought this also , ..... wasn't on sale and she wasn't cheap , ......... but I couldn't resist ......... the wife's an old kit but she cleans up nice , the front bumpers are huge , but I can live with that .......... :blush:

Picture1504.jpg

Picture1498.jpg

Picture1497.jpg

Picture1499.jpg

Picture1500.jpg

Picture1505.jpg

Nice haul!!!!(y) So I see a couple I'd like to get, so remember give till it hurts!!!!:laugh: Cute pup as well!!!!

Cheyenne that is an amazing stash you got there!

You drink Dutch beer?:woohoo:

Nice puppies too!:blush: Ahum Ahum...:D

Greetings,Ron.

Okay Glenn. Its a hardship for me but send all the German stuff and I will take pics for you. You can send the Pup as insurance that it will all come back, trust me. :evil:
James

James , the stuff is in the mail , ........... wait out by the mailbox ...............

Ron , love my Heineys , .......... that's my weekend " treat " sippin beers , .......... it's Miller Lights during the week , for thirst .

Pup , I've been out of the closet since the early 90's .

Picture1513.jpg

Picture1515.jpg

Picture1516.jpg

This kit contains 3 , yes three pre release Accurate Minis Turkeys , with full assorted bomb and torpedo sprues for all three , from the early 90's I believe .

Picture1514.jpg

Before anyone asks , ............. here's the Navy .........

Picture1517.jpg

Picture1518.jpg

Picture1519.jpg

Picture1520.jpg

Picture1521.jpg

My civi cars and trucks are buried ......... in the back closet .........

Wow that`s a nice haul and a half !!!!!!!!!

Nice looking little dawg too :)

Heineken and Carlsberg are my weapons of choice too and likewise Miller for pure thirst recovery
I dont drink Bluemoon or any of that wheaty stuff after I had an argument with a barman after he insisted on putting Oranges in my beer after I told him not too :(

Anyway nice stuff and I bet Spruebrothers will last a very long time after that one delivery LOLOL

Andy , ......... :laugh: , I do this two , three times a year , Christmas , my B-Day [ March ] , and a 4th July sale Summer buy .........

I must say Sprue Bros has some very attractive prices on kits , ..... I'm an admitted big time Dragon fan and some of those kits [ actually quite a few ] were 28 bucks [ 35 - 45 regular price ] , ..........I can't pass that up .
Carls are cool , I also do the Becks thing in the Summer .
The only reason I'm big on beer is that like in Europe , our water here in S. Jersey is horrible , .... :blush: :blush: :blush: , ............... wanna buy a bridge ?
The pz 1 flak in other model selling sites is anywhere from 40 to 50 something bucks , .......... Sprue , .......... 37 !!!

This was my first Sprue order , and I'm going back for tons more !!!

I know several great retailers... but Sprue Brothers is the only US online retailer I trust. I do buy from the Squadron catalog (here is a secret, CALL them on their 24/7 number the day you get the catalog and you can combine sales from the current month - maybe out of stock - and the flyer's sale - guaranteed stock). I have also bought from Great Models before they got dumb in their advertisement and stupid with their response.

I also call a friend in Staten Island, purely telephone and money in the mail, but guaranteed great prices. Gene Bagnoli of S & J Hobbies. If you go to hobby shows, you may come across him. Wave the cash and wheel and deal with him or his wife. Never mind his sons if they are the only ones around, sorry... just being honest, I rather wait for Gene to return.

Regards,

If we tell him Saul sent us, does it help??

Sprue Brothers is the only model shop I buy from. I get hardward from other sources, specialty things like the itty bitty nuts and bolts from Scale Hardware.

Yuengling is my brew of choice now.

Totally agree about SprueBothers although they are quite light on figures and for the those I normally use military miniatures warehouse :)

Great haul and stash.... I feel much better knowing that I'm not the only one suffering from a severe case of "Collecting Model Kits Syndrome" - CMKS... :laugh:

I haven't been game to post all the model kit stuff I've been buying over the last month or so since the $AUS reached parity with the $USD... :blush:

:lol: It looks good the great haul and stash, I have also a nice stash, so I'm also not the only suffering from the Kitcollectors syndrome :gogo ;)

US is to expensive for Europe, even the kits are cheaper, but the sendingcosts are horrible.

Heineken, not my favorite at all, but I'm Dutch and I can chose :cheer:

Great haul, beautiful family: you're a lucky guy Cheyenne! ;)

I made my first buy with Sprue Brothers this week and I'm sure it won't be the last: price was good and service excellent - what else can you ask for?
101.gif

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Back