• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soviet Komintern Artillery Tractor

Thanks guys ..... I'll investigate some tomorrow ..... Right know I have A NASCAR race to watch ..... a C-47 flanked by 4 AT-6 Texans from, Cavanagh Flight Museum, did The Fly Over ..... And Phil Robinson waved the Green flag ...... :woohoo: :eek:ldguy

Thanks guys ..... I'll investigate some tomorrow ..... Right know I have A NASCAR race to watch ..... a C-47 flanked by 4 AT-6 Texans from, Cavanagh Flight Museum, did The Fly Over ..... And Phil Robinson waved the Green flag ...... :woohoo: :eek:ldguy

Yeah, I missed the 1st 50 laps of the race. Would've loved to have seen the fly-by! Sounds like last night's fly-by...

Yeah, I missed the 1st 50 laps of the race. Would've loved to have seen the fly-by! Sounds like last night's fly-by...

Probably was ..... Usta be a Big Ugly Fat Fellow ...... at very low altitude ...... very impressive ..... Yep sorry you missed the first 50 ..... Si did the command to start engines ..... The kids did the prayer & National anthem ....... :eek:ldguy

And Ian yes Texas tonight ...... Saturday Under The Lights ..... :woohoo: No Limits :woohoo: ...... :eek:ldguy

Cant seem to find any info. Closest I could find was for the ATS-59.

ats-59g_artillery_tractor_080_of_190.jpg

From Prime Portal.
James

Thanks James that what I thought ...... kind of a work light with a little crescent opening on the bottom ..... :eek:ldguy

Ok Dave's gonna be Happy I just ordered a ................. :soldier

Trumpy ..... 1:35 .... 152mm Howitzer M1937 ML-20 ....... :soldier ....... To pull next artilliery crew ..... :woohoo: ........ :eek:ldguy

Well I still need to find a artillery crew Or just some seated soldiers (Soviet preferably ) ..... :eek:ldguy

hea6908c.JPG

Ok getting back on this one about two days ago ..... I got all these out ....... :eek:ldguy

hccf6205.JPG

I then proceeded to drop the Ork bombers ...... I mean Ork Vipers pit ..... on this pile ..... I thought I saw a little piece fly off the bench ......

he6d5581.JPG

I did then I guess I ran over it with my rolling chair thingy ......... luckily I remember that this morning ..... I found it in the carpet Monster ..... I can glue it back together .... I think .... :eek:ldguy

haac8ae3.JPG

Now that I have my Paint ..... I can get back on this .... :eek:ldguy

h5346a8b_2015-04-25.JPG

h9123d88_2015-04-25.JPG

Aw the real Russian colors ....... I have never painted like this before I hope I can paint Her Up right ..... :eek:ldguy

hb2bb9d1_2015-04-25.JPG

Then I'll have to paint this to go behind it ...... :eek:ldguy

Back