• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soviet Komintern Artillery Tractor

Swordsman

I'd like to do some more venturing into the Pre-dark Side ..... With this one .... :woohoo:

h7d910ad.JPG

h8349251.JPG

I will probably add the figures in the back and a driver ... and Maybe a Mil20 152 Howitzer ... :hmmm

Thanks Luiz ..... I hope I learn how to build this thing looks easy enough though ....

Thanks Dave ..... they'll be rolling ...... :coolio

I'd like to do some more venturing into the Pre-dark Side ..... With this one .... :woohoo:

h7d910ad.JPG

h8349251.JPG

I will probably add the figures in the back and a driver ... and Maybe a Mil20 152 Howitzer ... :hmmm

Hey Gerry, we generally like to get a start up photo that includes the unbuilt sprue, not just the box. If you've gone ahead and started that's cool.

Looking forward to seeing your build. :good: :soldier

No MP I haven't even cracked open a Bag the thing is at work ..... so I'll take Photos when I get there today .... No worries Mate .... I haven't started ..... Thanks, I'll open the box and get Her shot .... I guess I'm just not use to how Ya'll operate .... Heck I can't even find the same clock thing on my android ...... :soldier

Should be way down at the bottom of the page. I'll fire up my phone to make sure it shows, that being said you don't have to use that clock, the date on your phone is fine. :drinks

Should be way down at the bottom of the page. I'll fire up my phone to make sure it shows, that being said you don't have to use that clock, the date on your phone is fine. :drinks

Thanks MP ..... that was all I could find as my unlock screen is hard to read .... I saw that one down there at the bottom I just need it on the top but I'll experiment .... :drinks

OK Folks .... Here's the proof .... Been trying to do this all day ..... I got really busy today .... :frantic :good: :frantic

h1eebd07.JPG

ha9e13f7.JPG

There you go the bags are still sealed .... even the decals ..... I really like Trump Kits ... (y)

I'm not sure when I'll open a bag up .... stay tuned .... freezing rain fixing to hit here .... so I may Hibernate in the bunker ..... :good:

Ok Dude I'll order a gun for Her to pull ..... I guess you would like a driver & some soldiers riding in the back ...... like an artillery crew ..... :eek:ldguy

Ok .... Dave just like you shouldn't put the cart before the horse ...... Let's not do the same like put a gun before the Tractor .... :eek:ldguy

h284ffc8_2015-04-08.JPG

h3216989_2015-04-08.JPG

Opening the nice little containers of styrene !!!! ...... :soldier :ro: :dude ...... :eek:ldguy

h6914262_2015-04-08.JPG

Now We build four of these .... ( For one side ) ........ :eek:ldguy

h0c84c29_2015-04-08.JPG

All the part minus some little bits .....

h88eabb0_2015-04-08.JPG

We have one Road Wheel ....... :eek:ldguy

h6dc4312.JPG

hd4e4a7e.JPG

h728ecb0.JPG

This is the only dark green paint I have ...... I just don't think it's quite right .....

hbf65cd4.JPG

hcc189f6.JPG

I love the packaging job that trumpeter does on there kits ..... :eek:ldguy

h0cdb167.JPG

So I started with the drive mech .............. :eek:ldguy

hf1bf18c.JPG

Comments & criticism's welcome ............ Just watch my delicate skin ..... :facepalm :smack :eek:ldguy

Throw some more Popcorn on ...... I did a little more last night .....

h087c930.JPG

I got home from Choir practice last night ...... went into the bunker ..... sit down ..... grabbed one sprue ..... there were four parts ...... I said "I'll just put these on" ..... :eek:ldguy

h6f4ddab.JPG

hadb0a1b.JPG

So I did it and it was good ................ :skipper

h1e8b81b.JPG

Next there were these little thingies in the middle there ..... I think one is a motor crank ..... :eek:ldguy

hd4455f9.JPG

h2df2b26.JPG

Next was the exhaust pipe & muffler ...... including the separate little holders under muffler & pipe .... :eek:ldguy

he944f82_2015-04-09.JPG

:captain ..... But then there were two !!! ....... :skipper

h105762d.JPG

One!!! ............................................... :rotf

h105ad5b.JPG

Two .... :woohoo: .... Well ..... :idonno ..... I dropped them twice ... :skipper ... each I think ...... But I got them on ...... :soldier :ro: :dude :eek:ldguy

h005f6d7.JPG

h77b40c0.JPG

So then these two big bits came up & what the Heck I just put them on as well ..... there is some more stuff to go on the back ..... but I need to order paint 1st for the road wheels ..... :eek:ldguy

Comments & criticism's welcome ....... I know The one bolt on the front has a seam line ..... I tried to get all the rest ..... the pet-cocks I'm scared to touch with my blade ..... I hope no seams on them ..... :eek:ldguy

Back