• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soviet Komintern Artillery Tractor

Looking good!

Thanks Dude ...... That means a lot coming from you ..... I may have to be looking into some of that glue of yours ...... Right now I find that testor's orange tube ...... ( is what I use ) ..... I can change I guess ..... Right now I'm dancing with the one that brought Me ...... :eek:ldguy

Looking good. If you dont want to add a crew and a big gun you could always do what Saul is going to do and add the AA gun. Link to review and pic from Saul.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/news-reviews-and-shows/150288-photo-review-trumpeter-s-52-k-85mm-aa-m1939-early

h821549f.jpg

James

OK GGGgggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg ... :woohoo: Modeling World !!!! .......... :eek:ldguy

I like the ideal of having that AA gun in the back of the Tractor ..... very interesting ideal ..... I'll have to do some research on different options available .... Saul must be the goto man ..... so input I need Input ....... :eek:ldguy I'm working on the back cargo area this morning ...... :eek:ldguy

Okay onward Thru the fog ....... !!!

he45151f.JPG

h2d2f644.JPG

The track look simple enough ................. they snap together ..... :eek:ldguy

h306a06c.JPG

Now I'm looking at these destructions ...... I see gaps in the track ..... One of ya'll professionals tell me do I glue all the joined treads together & glue them ???? ...... :facepalm .......... :eek:ldguy

h855b1e3.JPG

I decided to start on the troop Box ...... Sorry James I could see maybe one of them four AA guns back Here but due to the central location of the Cab ...... don't think a Howitzer would fit ...... I may try one of those in the future ..... I :love the ideal ........ :eek:ldguy

h6e8798d.JPG

ha419b53.JPG

hcb335f5.JPG

hbb7b3a8.JPG

So here's the construction of that part ......... Don't be alarmed I could still put some AA-Guns in Here ...... :hmmm great detail in this Kit ...... I like Trumpet Stuff ..... :eek:ldguy

h9b0da11.JPG

hae70c97.JPG

hfdea821.JPG

h2a6339c.JPG

hb4a09c6.JPG

h5b04ca9.JPG

Now Here's the bottom of the frame for this thingie ........... :eek:ldguy

h6cae50d.JPG

h8810af0.JPG

Two last Photos of the Cargo Box on the frame ...... I'll leave it separate until I get My paint order in ..... :eek:ldguy

That's all for this morning C & C Welcome ........ :eek:ldguy

Nice construction so far, not sure what to tell ya about the tracks. Never built any like that and i'm far from a professional...

Tanks Ed & MP ..... I guess I'm hooked on the Dark-Side ...... I'm Purdy sure that's what they want ..... all You have to do is put some little words on the destructions ..... to help a way fairing sojourner ..... on this journey ...... :eek:ldguy

Tanks Ed & MP ..... I guess I'm hooked on the Dark-Side ...... I'm Purdy sure that's what they want ..... all You have to do is put some little words on the destructions ..... to help a way fairing sojourner ..... on this journey ...... :eek:ldguy

:idonno I gess just glue the last link together & call it good... :hmmm

Thanks Ed & luiz ..... I dug the bench seats out last night ..... all I need are the artillery crew .... & a M20 and this thing would look Purdy good pulling all of that ...... I'll see if I can get the paint expedited .... Cuz looking at the destructions ain't much left to do .... but the cab, and it has windows ..... I must study that before I proceed I might have to paint the cab before glass ..... I do have a driver I guess I could assemble ..... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Ed & luiz ..... I dug the bench seats out last night ..... all I need are the artillery crew .... & a M20 and this thing would look Purdy good pulling all of that ...... I'll see if I can get the paint expedited .... Cuz looking at the destructions ain't much left to do .... but the cab, and it has windows ..... I must study that before I proceed I might have to paint the cab before glass ..... I do have a driver I guess I could assemble ..... :eek:ldguy

Winders? We don't need no stinkin' winders!! We'z ona Mac!! :pp
all joking aside, ya'd be betta off painting first then install winders... :eek:ldguy

h766d5f7.JPG

I put these little hooks up in the top corners ..... on the back ...... :eek:ldguy

hd162000.JPG

I installed tow hook ......................... :eek:ldguy

he362c30.JPG

Not sure what this little thing is but it goes in the little holes on the side next to tow Hook .... :eek:ldguy

h97a7fad.JPG

Now We come to this option ..... seems there is a styrene one and a clear glass one .... I'm guessing so you could paint out of the clear one so she looks like there is glass ..... ??? .... :eek:ldguy

Back