• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soviet Komintern Artillery Tractor

h95c237e.JPG

Ok tonight's work ..... one side + one legs done ........ :eek:ldguy

h782f31a.JPG

h464d00f.JPG

And front & rear Drive Sprockets done ...... :eek:ldguy

h51a60a3.JPG

Here's Four ..... & two sprockets ...... :eek:ldguy

h0d5bae5.JPG

Well this is been a long day and tomorrow is on the way ...... I may go back to the bunker ..... :eek:ldguy

Well today we paint .... but then again we do .... (Maybe Have a NASCAR race to watch) ...... but I want to get the AB out and play now that I have a place for that ...... Almost ... :eek:ldguy

Nice (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

ha9b0022.JPG

Thanks James .... I looked at the assemblies this morning ..... :eek:ldguy

h47523a3.JPG

One side done ..... I don't like the fit on these ..... But I won't let that stall me ...... :soldier :eek:ldguy

hfb55f7b.JPG

I have some archer fine transfers bead welds ...... I may have to use ..... putty would be hard to use Here ..... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Ed ..... Guess that'll do ..... I just took a little Testors glue and put right on the crack to soften it ...... The I gave Her a good scrape with my X-acto ..... the seam sort of disappeared ..... So I glued the legs on and I waiting for it to warm up & dry up so I can Paint ..... been raining here for a week ........ Photos in the morning ... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Ed ..... Guess that'll do ..... I just took a little Testors glue and put right on the crack to soften it ...... The I gave Her a good scrape with my X-acto ..... the seam sort of disappeared ..... So I glued the legs on and I waiting for it to warm up & dry up so I can Paint ..... been raining here for a week ........ Photos in the morning ... :eek:ldguy

(y)

Back