• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Southern Snow Storm

Yeah... Mike told me as much. Our winters aren't that bad: we do get some cold (in the 30s F) but there is absolutely no snow, which is good for me, as I commute on a motorbike. ;)

Cheers and here's hoping the weather doesn't get worse for you guys!
emoticon_cheers.gif

Fernao

We get waaaay too much of the white stuff in northern Missouri. Just got hit last night again and it is our fifth winter storm this year so far!

CIMG2415.jpg

Bob

We finally got the snow up here in S. Ma. (New England)

A damn good friend [Ken A.] stopped by this morning and helped a brother out. A quick 5 mins of plowing saved me hours with the shovel. Ken buddy I owe you big time.:notworthy (y)

Here's the snow we have SO FAR, and Ken's quick plowing.

snow002.jpg

snow003-1.jpg

Still snowing up here. The dogs are having a blast in the snow :mpup

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Just got off the ole tractor here after a couple hours of plowing...probably have about 5-6 inches so far and its still coming down...

Rob , ......... in the first pic. , ......... I think Ken took out your wind shield wipers ............

That , or he plowed so fast the vortex lifted the wipers off the car .................

I feel guilty for complaining now. But...I'll do it anyway. we had sleet on top of the snow and we still have full coverage. They have called school off for the rest of the week. Yes, the rest of the week. It's the south, what do you expect?

Well just so you know I'm feeling your pain, its still snowing here. And its warmed up a bit this afternoon. Only -19 C with a -26 windchill. Supposed to get cooler tonight with -26C again. But we only have a couple of feet of the white stuff. :laugh:

James

Just read where they reported thunderblizzard in Mass...I saw it in ND. If I see it here, I'm heading to Florida. Head toward the little latitudes folks, it has to be better.

Just read where they reported thunderblizzard in Mass...I saw it in ND. If I see it here, I'm heading to Florida. Head toward the little latitudes folks, it has to be better.

Right now in sunny Southwest Florida it's a balmy 36 with a windchill of 30....it's better but not by much :silly:

Tom

Back