• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Somewhere on the Russian Steppe

Thanks Guys

It's been over 12 months with the figure painting side. I have started with the figures for the Russian diorama to try iron out any flaws with the Faces and hands before I move over to the Takom King tiger dio figures.

First figures near finished are the Stalingrad on the road figures. The oil paints are probably looked at as the old school style of painting as everyone seems to be using Acrylics nowadays.I find you can work with the oil paints by manipulating colours better than using acrylics. It is challenging and time consuming but well worth the look in the end.

I have included the face and hand oil colours that are used to get to the colour change. Base coated in Vallejo Flesh base over the Black primer.

Once the car is built the figures will have the arms manipulated and glued in place once they are sitting in the car.

face and hand paint colours.jpg

Oil Paint colours for figure face and hands.jpg

Stalingrad on the Road figures in progress.jpg

Stalingrad on the road figure faces.jpg

There is still some minor touch ups to do with the figures like the buttons and clean up around the hands and then they are ready.

Michael 🍻 :Drinks:(y)

Hello everyone,

Here are the preview images of the Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38T's and I would like to show you the full interiors before shutting them up and moving to the outside with the tracks and weathering.
I've been head down powering on with work with the results below.
The Hobbyboss 38T's have been painted in Revell 77 Grey with the Tamiya 38T is painted in Vallejo Dark blue grey to give the slight variation to the Hobbyboss 38T's
Enjoy.

Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38T 3.jpg

Hobbyboss Panzer 38T engine bays 2.jpg
Hobbyboss Panzer 38T Sub sections3.jpg

Hobbyboss and Tamiya Panzer 38T 2.jpg

Hobbyboss Panzer 38T interior1.jpg
Hobbyboss Panzer 38T Engine Bay1.jpg

Michael

Back