• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Simpatico, A Miniature Mansion for my daughter

Re: Simpatico Finished & delivered 12/23/10

Well Bob this is magnificent work by any standard and that ice bucket WOW!!! There's nothing like building for someone you love it's a tangible connection between the two of you that won't be broken. Bob you are a lucky man and like Saul said "genius"

Gail Happy Birthday! What a present! You have some Dad.

Terry B)
Thanks, Mr. T! I know, right?!

Re: Simpatico Finished & delivered 12/23/10

Wow! What could any father respond to that? It's a good thing we are virtual, I wouldn't want all these guys to see my real reaction to reading that!

Can you believe that Pop is lost for words?

Thanks Sweetheart!

No, I can't believe you're at a loss for words. Yet one more thing to make this a noteworthy event. :D Thank YOU Poppy. Best birthday present EVER.

I have been writing a large article for a new Spanish model magazine. It has taken some time because over the years, my model photos have gotten all mixed up with each other on my computer, the lo res with the hi res and so on. The magazine requires hi res photos only and in many cases I had to go to filled up memory cards and go through hundreds of photos on each to find a particular photo! Anyway, I found this one that for some reason I never posted or published anywhere. I am really happy with the realism it simulates and just thought I would post it. As soon as the article is finished, (The next day or two), I will be back at the bench with a vengeance. I am chomping at the bit as they say, to get back to modeling.

See if you like this photo as much as I do! It is my daughter's Mansion, Simpatico, taken in the dark to simulate night time.

Photo_068_Simpatico_copy.JPG

Bob

As lovely as this photo is, it doesn't do the real thing justice. It really is beautiful....and so is my Poppy. :love :love :love :love :love :love :love

There's the young lady! Take care of your dad he is a special guy!

Bob, it seems like I have seen this photo before but I sure can't tell you where. Still looks awesome!

hd6435f9.jpg

There's the young lady! Take care of your dad he is a special guy!

Bob, it seems like I have seen this photo before but I sure can't tell you where. Still looks awesome!

hd6435f9.jpg

Paul, I'm sure that you haven't seen it, even on your visits here. When I ran across the photo several days ago, I didn't remember ever seeing it and I took the photo! I could be wrong but I don't believe it has ever been published before? ? But...... Thanks anyway!

Back