• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Showcase Nominees

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed our Showcase Slide show out on the front page. (You do got to the front page before coming to the forum, DON'T YOU?)

Well we have some images of our Masters works but the intent of the Showcase is to have everyone's works in the line up.

What we would like to see is your suggestions about which build should be in the slide show. Just drop a link to the build or post the picture you like best on this thread and if it's up to snuff we'll add it to the slide show giving a hat tip to the person who built the model.

This is only for active registered members of Tanksandthings.com. You have to be a registered member to nominate and the nominee has to also be an active member of Tanksandthings.com.

Please do not nominate yourself, I know we all can be proud of our builds but this is a Peer driven acknowledgment of a job well done. Of course we encourage everyone to post your finished models on this forum, whether it was build for a Group Build or even an old build you did years ago.

This thread will be reserved for nominations to the Showcase Slide Show only please.

Could it be e good idea to put in the pictures of the 2009 year in review pictures in the showcase for januari?

Erik

I think that's a great idea. I'm a little under the weather this weekend but if everyone would help me compile photos from the year in review it would help me tremendously. Just start posting them here and I'll create a slide show for them.

Would like to help, we just have to wait untill the end of the year to be sure we have all pics from 2009!

Hope you are doing better soon, to much work the last weeks and now you have a holiday you are feeling unter the weather, doesn't it sound familiyar?? :unsure:

Take care!

Erik

yeah Murphy's law kicking in.

We can add to the slide show at anytime so whenever y'all want to start posting some pictures you'd like to see go ahead. As soon as we get maybe 5 or 6 I'll put them in the slide show.

I think it would be a good idea to post at least one pic of every member who posted models in the "2009 year in review" post and put it on the show case. So every poster can get one of his/her models in the show case.

I think we should wait untill the 31st of december to see what is posted in the "2009 year in review" post and then choose at least one picture of every member who posted his models on this thread. A sort of reward and surprise for posting work an the site and seeing at at the main page!

Cheers Erik

Yikes....Forgot about this thread.

OK, two nominees are in the hat.

Andy we don't have a slide show, that's why you can't see it. Now, have a pint for me and check back in a couple of days. Also come up with some other nominees and I'll figure out how to do a slide show of them.

How about Ken Abrams jungle halftrack
Randy Dittons SiFi motorcycle
Laura's King Tiger and 88
AndyFettes Pirate
Jon Steinman's Winter Tiger I
and I'm sure there are lots more that I can't remember yet.

Terry B)

Back