• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sherman IIa in work.

The Zod

Dragon kit from some years ago. This will be done up as a Polish 1st Armoured Division.

P1_zps6422892e.jpg

Did the grab handles,changed tow of the tools with a bigger strap,the copper colored one. Added the gasoline and lubricating oil tabs. Took off the tow cable. Removed the two fuel caps that are not supposed to be there.and puttied the holes.

P5_zps1de7d5fd.jpg

dmlcorrections_zps73ac1b9a.jpg

Thanks everyone. I just wish I knew the particular tank had which T23 turret. :idonno There are three different T23 turrets that had the split loader's hatch. Got some more work done today,

ps5_zps530f9197.jpg

Pics of the real tanks. Thank you for them Saul. :good:

COWSTUCK_zps6fb4d26f.jpg

207f43c06024c7289c9e52ba36ca6dc7_zps079e3353.jpg

Looks like a .30 cal. on the loader's hatch?

Got some more work done today. The turret will be the PSC-44-1. I tried to make the holder for the cooling jacket for the .50 from the PE set I have. Not happening. :bang head I have some plastic ones at home.

ps6_zpsd7f76ee0.jpg

Not sure if these casting marks are correct for the mantlet.
ps8_zpsf830f7ce.jpg

The hull will be the PSC 44-2 hull. No cover for the exhaust blower. I hope the way the tow cable lays on the front is correct. It looks like it is per The Son of Sherman book. :idonno

ps7_zps4a3f1346.jpg

Back