• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sherman IIa in work.

I applied a Vallejo acrylic wash mix over the entire tank. Next up,dry brushing.

ps28_zpsa411dc15.jpg

ps27_zps2097642a.jpg

ps26_zps583f05cd.jpg

ps25_zps425755b9.jpg

Looking good Zod. What's next? :good:

Thanks dude. :) One next thing is,finding out where the hull MG went to. :bang head I was able to spray on another clear matte coat today.

I was going to post pix,but it is saying my account is under maintenance. :idonno

Messing around with pigments. I think I may put a darker,and wet coat on at least the suspension area.

pigment1_zpsadc6d594.jpg

Messin' pretty good Chad, while I'm no expert by any means let me say to layer it, one after the other. Dark over light or light over dark I haven't figured out yet but think about how you see mud caked up on vehicles on the roads.

How does the suspension area look?
ps33_zpscbaifa7z.jpg

Been applying the two different MIG filters per the instructions. Grey green filter thinned,two coats last night. Then the other green,tow coats thinned,today. Maybe once I get the clear flat coat on it will look better? :idonno

ps35_zpsn80j2qjp.jpg

ps34_zpssqmniamc.jpg

Back