• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sdkfz 251/23

Finally finished!!

Nearly two months waiting for the turret due to problems with Spanish postal office .... but finally, I managed to finish it!

4-6.jpg

3-7.jpg

2-7.jpg

1-7.jpg

Any opinion or suggestion will be highly apreciated.

What opinions or suggestions?????????

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Fantastic weathering, I'm lost for words!

Bob

:) Yoyu are just a master modelling machine , guess we will be seeing this in the next Armoured Fury ! ;) I reckon it is a brilliant build !!!

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks!!!! ... Happy to know that you all liked this little Frankenstein!!!

Moon puppy ... thank! ... my wife says "aarrghhhhhh!!" whe she meet me at the kitchen making kits ... :lol: :lol:

Saul .... muuuchas gracias. Te puedo asegurar que lo más maravilloso es lo bien que me lo he pasado experimentando con este pequeñin. Saul, thannnnkk you!. I can assure you that the most wonderful thing is the funny time I have spent experimenting with this little Frankenstein!

Bob .... thanks... your favourable opinion is really important for me. Thank you for yur support!

Carabinier ... ;) ... thanks! ... (y)

Peter ... :lol: ... happy to know that you liked this "puzzle" vehicle...

Tanktrax ... mannnnnnnny thanks to you! ..

Jenny .... Jenny .... thanks for your always nice words. Kriegshoer and you are our real angels here! I do not know if I´m a master modelling machine (I´d preffer to be a sex machine ... :( .... :lol: :lol: ) ... but I really get funny and happy modelling!. That´s the most important!!

Massimo ... thanks you my friend ... hope to see your impressive kits posted soon here!

Another one finish ... and now ... I have to hunt a Tiger ..... stay tunned!!!

Thank you very much for your support!!

:lol:

friend

the beautiful beast, I love all these contrasts you've accomplished, I expect it to be see and talk soon .. (y)

xavier

Back