• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.Kfz. 7 and 15cm FH 18

Kreighshoer

ok ... have gun

21042011.jpg

will travel

sdkfz7early.jpg

timestamp pic will follow later today or tomorrow - i just wanted to make my entry to this gb official!

This will be interesting to watch. Laura I hope you have better luck with the s.F.H. 18 than I did. Mine turned into a shelfqueen.

Joe

and the saga begins ... since i have a day off today, i started with the howitzer ... not DML quality but compared to alan divine quality!

some bits and pieces are a bit crooked (no surprise after tearing the assembly apart and glue together again three motherf&$*#§g times!) but i'm still satisfied with the outcome so far ... filling and sanding is certainly needed anyway ...

Velvet Acid Christ - Caustic Disco

undercarriage1.jpg

undercarriage2.jpg

g060.gif

Wow look at all those lovely bolts and rivets. Great start!

Terry B)

Looks like fun - good progress so fast - FYI you have a hand wheel askew, just sayin... Also why do you do this to yourself? Why not a nice closed top vehicle - like say a Pz II? :gogo :gogo
(y)

hand wheel is straightened out and i had multiple opportunities to wonder about strange engineering interpretations of the trumpeter dudes ...

usual ejector marks, strange fit, nasty seams = lotsa filling and sanding!

but it's fun AND a challenge!

Megaherz - Kopfschuss

gun1.jpg

gun2.jpg

g060.gif

Good progress Laura...your gun reminds me a lot of all the fiddly bits that were on the 105 Howitzer in my Dragon Priest...I sure hope I don't knock them all off ;)

Laura, nice progress so far. You doing better at it than I did on mine. As you said...fit issues, pin marks and unclear instructions.

Joe

Back