• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Scrap Metal - Update!!!

I mean...the fact that I thought the first picture or two were just reference photos you were going by should tell you how much I think you pulled this one off Charles...excellent work man!

Charles you have absolutely mad rubbish skills! :notworthy :notworthy

Thank you very much. I guess I'm kinda of a rubbish guy. :)

So realistic
Thank you Tojo.

I mean...the fact that I thought the first picture or two were just reference photos you were going by should tell you how much I think you pulled this one off Charles...excellent work man!

My humble appreciation Jeeves.

Hard to tell the difference between the real pile and the model. Nicely done. Gary S.

Thank you kindly, Gary.

Another super realistic creation Charles! Awesome!

Astonished.jpg

I've updated this dio by adding different shades of rust to break the monotone look of the junk in its entirety. I've also added steel rods as a load on top of the Suzuki. I've also added other smaller details here and there and add more interest to an otherwise mute theme. added more photos of different junk piles from different sites around the world. Added a name tag made out of foam. If you've seen the first load of photos I put up, you will then see the small changes I have made. I will add the figures as soon as I have done painting them. Thanks for looking.

Back