• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SADF G6 Rhino

jknaus

Administrator
DSC06691.JPG

DSC06692.JPG

Out of bags because of photo review.
James

I can't wait to see you build this James! I really would like to get one of these, in fact I almost got one, but other things come first so I have had to wait.
Ernie

Planning on getting this one myself with some upcoming birthday cash ;)

Dave-- do you have any photos from your time on this beastie?

Drivers compartment almost done. Lifts almost done, and sides and bottom glued together. Turret and top deck just sitting there to get an idea of where I'm going.

DSC06705.JPG

DSC06704.JPG

DSC06703.JPG

DSC06701.JPG

James

Well what an annoyance. Putting the wheel armoured covers on today and the access hole is in the wrong spot. There is a nipple for tire inflation and then to the right an attachment point for the cover. The cover has the attachment point and to the right an access hole when it should be to the left. So this week will have to fill the hole and redrill in the correct spot times 6. It should be fun to do I think. Things are moving along.
James

Back