• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sad News about Hippy Ed

I haven't had much time to browse MA lately, have only just seen this ....very sad indeed. He always posted very encouraging and kind comments also funny and making a valid point. Never met him in person but that doesn't matter here on MA, does it ....

I say raise a glass, light up a candle, say a prayer for this gentleman's kind soul.

Rest In Peace Ed.

:zen :zen :zen

You guys know that Ed would have taken the Bat to you all for using him as an excuse not to build right :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat

Not tome he wouldn't!If you read my post, you'll see I went in and built even more!

Wolf, I agree. I shall do all of the above.

Good morning friends.I talked to Eds mom today. She said Ed is to be cremated so no service. She seems to be a very nice person. Ed was in the hospital for 8 days before he passed. Mom took him in because he had pains and was having a very hard time breathing. They put a breathing tube in and when they removed it on the 8th day, he was breathing on his own. But at 5::45 that afternoon he passed. Thank all of you for your good thoughts and model on :bat :bat . Harv

Poor Mother ,my Mother lost here son my older brother 8 years ago he was only 42..... She still feels the pain.

The pain never really goes away. It's always there and sometimes it comes back up from time to time, but the same time that brings it back up, is the same time that heals the hurt and scars over our pain.
Eventually, sadness is replaced by happiness, the grief replaced by good memories and the hurt replaced by peace.

Tim

OMG, I can't believe I missed this. Ed was a good friend and mentor to me. Always had a daily Joke. He will be missed. RIP Eddie.

EJ

Back