• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RSO mit Pak40 - DML 1/35

Hi friends,
it was long time what I been here last, I´m here and I come with new model.
It is Dragon smart kit. Good kit with one big mistake. This mistake is tarp over the Pak cannon. I dont know, maybe this was mine mistake, but tarp is thinner of 3,5mm :(. Yes it is nothing what not repair 3,5mm plastic sheet, but on new kit it is not good for me.
OK, stop crying and go on build.
How I say, RSO mit Pak is DML smart kit, base is verlinden(really good work on this), any piece for Pak accessories from same manufacturer(verlinden).
Paints are Vallejo, AK and Gunze(coats).
Weathering like a wash, streaking, etc. by AK and MiG.

1) build
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Looks very good Pavel ... if you keep the tarp ... maybe try to open the side flaps so more of you great detail work can be shown ... excellent job of painting & weathering ... the tarp IMHO could stand a little darker wash ....

A merry Christmas to You and Congrats ... Have a Happy New Year !!! ... :dance :dance :dance

Well, there's an interesting little project (y)

Very different . I like it a lot :D Almost a shame to pull the canvas over the top .

Cheers, Christian B)

I understand Pavel ... The Customer is always right ... It is a very good job ... your interior work :ro: 's ... I have Customers also and they are always pushing Me to get their stuff done ... So I understand completely ... Excellent Paint, weathering & detail work ... (y) :woohoo: (y)

Back