• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RSO / 01 wih Flak 38

jporto

Hello everyone
Probably the vehicle of the IIGM that more I like, almost for two years I stopped mounting it (the support is a jewel that D. Óscar Pinela constructed me) and, now, my friend Jose Luis López to had the deference of painting it following my indications so that it should stay as I was thinking, and it fixed it
I hope that you like it
DSC_0001-4.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0217-1.jpg

DSC_0219-1.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

Dear Porto.

...superb project!...the assembly and the painting job are of first rate...

Thanks for sharing!

Luiz.

Do we like it Jorge ???? :hmmm

NO !!!! :angry:

WE LOVE IT !!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Just beautiful work , colours , weathering , all look amazing . Was the high tripod a standard conversion for this ?

Lucky you got this finished before an all new one comes out

Jenny

Excellent work. I like this a lot. Could you explain how you did the leather seats? I think I could do this with the shield on my Germanic warrior. I'd really appreciate a description.
James

Incredible model building and superb painting!!
This really belongs in a dark, wet, soggy diorama.

Tom

This one was a really time demanding painting work for me!

Anyway, the real value of this kit is the impressive assembling work made by Jorge and Oscar. The support is just a piece of art.

Here some pictures more form my step by Step

DSC_0140_617.jpg

DSC_0141_618.jpg

DSC_0142_619.jpg

As usually, many thanks for your opinions and criticism.

Really great work Jorge!!! I'll be looking at this one for a while.

Terry B)

Great teamwork! It looks like that gun could climb down from the truck and walk to it's next position!

Cheers-
chuk

Only complaint I got is not enough pictures...Could look at this all day long to see the techniques you guys used. Great work!

I bet that little guys bucks around like a Missouri Mule when firing.:woohoo:

Really nice work guys
Tony Lee(y)

Back