• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ROBOTS RULE A SCI-FI CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
hd67c095.jpg

This will be a campaign for all types of walking combat machines. Gundams, Macross, Mk3D, Star Wars.....etc. All scales! Started or not started kits and you have all year to do it. Start time next year. Time to get out of your comfort zones or invite some kids.

Terry (y)

There's a couple of those Hasegawa Maschinen Krieger kits in my stash, not really my thing, but what the heck. :laugh:

Excellent! I have at least a couple of kits for this - probably do one of that Gundam in the bottom left corner of the poster - Zeta Gundam!
:geek

If i can continue my walking transport robot from the Sci-fi campaign i'm in!
Need a kick in the... to get it done :blink
//Mats

If i can continue my walking transport robot from the Sci-fi campaign i'm in!
Need a kick in the... to get it done :blink
//Mats

Yep you sure can. I've got one in the Sci-Fi I need to finish too.

B)

I could do this. I have a Halcyon Power Loader kit that I've been trying for several years to convert into powered armor. Its sorta started, but been stalled for a long time. Planning on trying to create some 3D printed parts for it, for things I'm having trouble scratch building.

I've thought about doing the same thing just never started. Sounds like a winner.

(y)

I am in. A mecha in 1/48 from Gaso.Line.I will add markings from the Rabbit Team from Girls und Panzer. :geek :java

Back