• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell He-219 1/32 and some details.

Dusan

Hello,

A few sample pictures of my Revell 1/32 He-219 Uhu. Complete construction will be covered in the next issue of the Maketar plus magazine.

001~7.jpg

002~5.jpg

------
Note~ If you want to see the work of our IPMS, on this link you can see and download our last number for free, I'm sorry not in English (only few pages) but you can see some of my work and the work of my colleagues. You can see some historical photos, never published before :drinks

http://www.ipmssrbija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/maketar-plus-03-1-2.pdf

2014-04-13_001154.jpg

Thanks for looking!
All the best!
Dusan.

that's where you've been hiding yourself! Most excellent magazine, compliments to all involved. (y)

Share with us some more pictures of that Uhu with the panels off, you got a lot going on under the skin. :popcorn

Very nice build Dusan . Easily one of my favorite birds and yours is so large :sick: So much room for detail (y) (y) (y) Really makes me want to open one of mine.

Great Webb site as well. Lots of nice things I would like to see better as well as understand :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Super job on the paint scheme, I wish I had the room for some of these 1/32 scale twins !

Dusan,
As with your other works this model is fantastic and your painting of it matches anything I have ever seen, a nicely painted model of a WWII aircraft with appropriate weathering is a thing of beauty. :notworthy

Matrixone

that's where you've been hiding yourself! Most excellent magazine, compliments to all involved. (y)

Share with us some more pictures of that Uhu with the panels off, you got a lot going on under the skin. :popcorn

Bob thank You very much!!! :drinks I will post a link with a high-rez photos of ZM Uhu very soon!

Fantastic build! I love the paint scheme!
(y)

Mike Thank You very much! :drinks

Very nice build Dusan . Easily one of my favorite birds and yours is so large :sick: So much room for detail (y) (y) (y) Really makes me want to open one of mine.
Great Webb site as well. Lots of nice things I would like to see better as well as understand :good:
Cheers, Christian B)

Chris, Thank You very much!!! I agree with you 100% (very very big kit) I have 1/48 scale Tamiya Uhu in progress, I also have one Dragon kit in my favorite scale in stash. :good: but I need to get some rest from the Heinkels :silly:

Beautiful UHU. And that mag looks great. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thank You James very much! :drinks

Super job on the paint scheme, I wish I had the room for some of these 1/32 scale twins !

Thank You very much Gary! Last year I started to get interested in this scale, before I have worked only in 72nd and 48th scale :gogo

Dusan,
As with your other works this model is fantastic and your painting of it matches anything I have ever seen, a nicely painted model of a WWII aircraft with appropriate weathering is a thing of beauty. :notworthy
Matrixone

Thank You very much Les for Your kind words, especially when it comes from the master of Luftwaffe... it means a lot! :drinks

Superb build/finish. Can't add any more than that.

Ian

I'm glad you like it Ian, Thank You very much! :good:

All the best!
Dusan.

Back