• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/48 Do 217 E-4

Paulw

And the race is on...Please let this be a neat build. After my last five I need to have SOMETHING that comes out well.
IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Re: Revell 1/48 Do 17 E-4

yeah! there are never too many do-17!

but i'm missing the pic of the unbuild kit/sprues with timestamp!

hang on I take a pic of my phone and the sprues. Sheesh, nobody trusts me? :(
I do want to play by the rules you know :dude
IMG_0575.jpg

Looking forward to this one Paul! :popcorn

PS, love the image on your phone. Been to a concert lately? :geek

For the last two days I have been working on the pit and trying to get it sorta right.
So far the only gap I got when I closed up the fuse was right on the nose, right out in the open, well a pit of some type of plastic sheet I have around here and some squadron white and no one will ever know

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Well Ill let the seams set a while and now off to the masking land where in a couple of days I can have all that glazing done.

I love this aircraft, this will be interesting (y) Great start! :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Well I am sorry to say that this one is a incomplete pass, while working ont getting the glazing set up I found this >>>>
IMG_0582.jpg

A short shot on the canopy parts. How infuriating !!!!!! Well Ill have to see if I have something I can use in another box of stuff I have or Ill have to break oput a F-104 of Jabo 33.....

Thanks for the sympathy... Either I have a couple of extras in the ole Kitech and HC kits I have or its off to Hasegawa university to get the 104G done....

Paul do you think you can fill in the missing with some CA?

See, if this was Armor this would be battle damage. :mpup

Write the manufacturer- with that pic they'll send you a new sprue for sure. I want to see you build this, Paul!

Ill try to get that done y'all ub the mean time Ill go with this
IMG_0585.jpg

instead. Thanks for the interest.

Hey Paul, I have a 217E in the stash that is slated to become a 217K. The K gets a complete new nose so if you want to continue with this one let me know and I'll send that piece out to you ! I think I still have your address from our last dealings.

Back