• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Reporting for Duty !

LPJ

hello folks I'm James, some of you may know me from other forums in the past or Facebook.
I was kindly invited by Eric and will look forward to getting to know you better.

I build Armour, aircraft and figures and present my work now on youtube under LPJ Models.

Keep on modelling

James

Wow what a understated and humble introduction James... :lol:
I reached out to James after I watched his video below...he just don't build Armour,Aircraft and Figures...he is an Awesome model Artist!
...this build is so great I think I'll watch it again! :coolio2:

Last edited:
Welcome James! I found your video well done and appreciated a number of the little tricks and techniques you used on the Das Werk build.

Thanks folks,
Moon Puppy , once i have got the next few builds out of the way there will be more ww1 , im looking forward to getting stuck in to some of the wnw in the stash !
Eric thankyou ! I tend to be pretty modest, and I am always trying to learn and expand, one thing I want to tighten up is in finishing.
Thanks Chris and Heavens Eagle for the welcome!

Welcome James! Looks like you'll fit right in with all the masters here. I'm thinking Bob Letterman needs to set you up with your own subforum with the rest of them! What a brilliant addition to these boards!

Back