• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Razordws 1/32 Revell He 162 for CTA2

Thanks chaps, I appreciate all your comments. :ro:

Decals are on. These are the kit decals so if they boxed a Junkers built Heinkel then that is what it is Less. Only problem I have now is I dropped the dang thing and split the lower seam aft of the undercarriage. :smack That will set me back a bit but I will press on. :soldier :soldier :soldier

IMG_20141212_233851109_zpsc8794428.jpg

Dave,
The curved demarcation line between the top and lower camouflage colors from the front of the wing root to the tip of the nose on He 162's are indication of Junkers built machines. Each factory that produced the He 162 had its own twist to the RLM approved camouflage scheme.
I can see part of the W.Nr. marking on your model and it looks like its in the 310 W.Nr. block which confirms its a Junkers built He 162.

Matrixone

Thanks for that info Les. :hmmm Maybe I should have saved this for the "Show Your Junk" campaign. :D

Done! Great kit, so-so builder that kept making more work for himself. :smack Anyway, time to clean off the bench and take a little holiday break before starting another one. :geek

17HE162_zps2cc88d7e.jpg

16HE162_zpsfe9e22c2.jpg

15HE162_zps9a60a500.jpg

14HE162_zpseb5f874f.jpg

13HE162_zpsa7564b7f.jpg

12HE162_zps57c7a8b2.jpg

11HE162_zps4a2ff798.jpg

Well, that certainly came out very nice Dave (y) (y) (y)

Guess you must have gone to the same school that tough us how to make work out of nothing :good:

Keeps me busy :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Very nicely done Dave, hey you don't want easy builds!!! these one's bring the best out of a person (y)

Back