• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pz IV E dio ........ 7/5/2010

Thanks Pup , ......... thanks also for resizing my horse shoes !!!

After looking at the pics this morning , ....... I think I'm going to shave her down some more and give her a little more of a list .

I also have to enlarge the cargo hold , it's too small for my PzIV .

you're soooooooooooooo sick dude! but i like that! i like that a lot!

your project turns out more and more to be typically glennomatic! megalomanic! phantastic!

:mpup

Thanks Laura , :laugh: ......... I decided to call in sick today and get some more done , ....... I've been away from the bench way too long .
No wife [ work ] or kids [ school ] , I should get some more done !!!

(y) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

How long you make that ship?...it will be great if you can share the step to make the ship...!!!!

Cheers!!

Num

Absolutely superb!! Boy I can't wait to see this develop.

I gave my confederate plate to a yankee was that bad :hmmm

Angeleye's, Tuco ?! oh yeah! Laura you have just urged me to pop in my Good, Bad and the Ugly flick to watch for the hundreth time. Tuco running through the graveyard has got to be one of the best movie scenes ever filmed in one of the greatest movies of all time in my humble opinion.

Tim

Thanks Num , ........... unfortunately I started this 10 or more years ago and can't find any in progress pics.

Tim , thanks man .

B) Looks great Glen, I thought the Mk4 was good and now you just happen to throw in a steamer!:notworthy

Your insane!
:laugh:
I really love the ancient brick effect you got eith the cork - fantastic.

Ian.(y)

Thanks Ian , .......... I still need to dress up and stress up the block work on the dome thingie some more .

Randy , thanks man , ....... actually there won't be a crane per say , but the Pz IV will be swinging in the wind from the ships unloading booms , just foward of the wheel house .

Num , I found some pics. from years and years ago when I first started working on the steamer as an entire ship .

The first draft was a 200 some odd foot frieghter with two cargo holds , ...... that [ in the last pics. ] I chopped down to a tramp steamer with one cargo hold .
The sub is an Accurate Armor 1/35th offering , along with it's entire quayside .
The Schnellboat is a Azimut 1/35th offering , ........ both very old kits .

DSCN0682.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0696.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

DSCN0586.jpg

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN1094.jpg

DSCN1095.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1099.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

monastery039.jpg

monastery040.jpg

monastery041.jpg

monastery042.jpg

monastery043.jpg

monastery044.jpg

monastery046.jpg

monastery047.jpg

monastery049.jpg

monastery051.jpg

monastery052.jpg

monastery053.jpg

monastery054.jpg

monastery065.jpg

monastery066.jpg

monastery070.jpg

I reckon you and Poppy Bob need to get together and do a joint project , maybe buy a house together , knock out the walls and make the insides into one humongeous great diorama ....... Hmmmm maybe the raid on Saint Nazairre ???

You could get Yago to be the railroad guy and Claude to build the U boat pens :laugh: .

Jenny :kiss:

B) :laugh: Hey Glen, good to see someone else was as insane as me to get one of those 1:35 U-Boats - I want to convert mine to a mid version with the quad 20's. I have had it for 12 years now and still haven't started:pinch:

Ian.

Hi Glen, my old friend! How are you doing? I am glad to see that you are somewhat back to routine life.
Great to see this boat taken out of the shelf again. Had you made it of metal, it would have rusted away already ! LOL

Good to see you back

Claude

PS. Updates on my little thing are on my website

I reckon you and Poppy Bob need to get together and do a joint project , maybe buy a house together , knock out the walls and make the insides into one humongeous great diorama ....... Hmmmm maybe the raid on Saint Nazairre ???

You could get Yago to be the railroad guy and Claude to build the U boat pens :laugh: .

Jenny :kiss:

The great ModelRailroader John Allen did just that...sorta. He expanded his basement to make room for his layout and when the support posts for the main floor got in the way of the railroad he removed them. When the floor to his house started sagging he had to instruct visitors to keep close to the walls when walking around haha.

That is a nice looking project Cheyenne!

Tim

Back