• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PT-109

Yes much better ... those photos don't look like a :drunk Sailor took them ... Very nice start Ed ... :good:

I couldn't sleep last night for some reason so, managed to get a lil' bit done...

h488eed3.JPG

hb6a85f6.JPG

hb24a152.JPG

Torpedo tube experiment... What ya think?

h8895ac8.JPG

hf4cd074.JPG

hcf87382.JPG

and the logo on the stand...

he203569.JPG

h26c14a6.JPG

Thanks Fellas!! :drinks I've had this build planned & did lot of research back in 2009 when I was unable to build anything back then& this Campaign gave me the opprotunity to put it together :D

Ok, I glued the deck onto the hull & made a ladder for the lazarrette hatch :D I'll post pics ina bit. :drinks

Check out Garage Sales for them Pens ED ... or you could just use some paint .... You may want to use a small file to shape the rungs on that ladder .... (y)

Check out Garage Sales for them Pens ED ... or you could just use some paint .... You may want to use a small file to shape the rungs on that ladder .... (y)

Thanks Gerry. I useta have a bunch of them pens. The new ones are about 1/3rd smaller in diameter now. :huh: :blink Yeah, I'll hit the rungs with the file before I shove it down the hatch :eek:hyeah

Back