• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Present from the one to celebrate!

Hi,

it's a very nice surprise for the birthday. Congratulation to Jenny, Moon Puppy, Rob and everybody else who worked on this, and happy birthday for the whole TnT community from the generals to the last private!

As it was asked to reintroduce ourselves, so here it comes:

I'm László Harsányi, 50, living in Budapest, Hungary. I have a small DTP and design studio, making mainly books, corporate materials and some internet graphic design (not the programming). Building models since I was seven or eight. First it was everything I was able to put my hands on (there were not much choice in Hungary). Later propeller aircrafts and some jets in 1/72, and for more than twenty years mainly armor, WWII era mostly.

Like for many of us, I had a large pause from the birth of my daughter till she passed her early teens, I started again some five years ago. Even though I built a lot of kits I do not think myself a good, even a mediocre modeller, so I will probably be the last one to publish any picture, but I like to do it. It's like jogging: you do it for your own pleasure.

László, welcome mate, and please get some progress photos up on the site! Don't worry if you think you aren't a good modeller; I think you are being a little too modest ;)
Brad

Back