• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Plane Busting Completion Summary!

Kreighshoer

Post your finished entries in here to claim your ribbon!

[hide]ribbon:
pb_ribbon.png
[/hide]

Note: Updated by Tanktrax to show new ribbon.

Moving this up since this 88 flak 36 will be done in a few hours...

Dragon's 1/35 88mm Flak 37 mit behelfslafette kit # 6523

here it is finished but not painted,

88_second_day_28229.JPG

and the almost final, because i want the mechanics to operate, the ends of the equiliberators (sp) will remain unpainted at the sleeve. Earlier i had to take it all apart as the smallest amount of paint caused them to jam, oh well.

88_spray_test_28129.JPG

be right back....

Thanks- if you do one of these dont put more than one coat of paint on the reciprocators- i had to disassemble them both to clean them out to get them to slide again! Everything is soooo tight on this kit. Excellent mold.

I call this one done now :D I must figure out how to make a nice plaque for it, been reading a bit about etching and i will try it when i have time and money to get the things i need.
Here is my final pic.

P1080675.JPG

It was a great campaign and i learned alot of new stuff (and i finally finnished a vignette!!)
Keep those flying targets coming! :pilot
//Mats

Please note that there has been a change to the ribbon for this GB. It is now something more appropriate to AA guns. If your signature points to the original file, then you don't have to change anything... the new ribbon will be picked up automatically. If you have taken a copy, then you will need to get the file again. You may also need to SHIFT-Refresh your browser to pick up the updated ribbon.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused members.

Tanktrax.

Well heck Moon, I have something perfect for ya then! Wanna trade something later? lol

Thanks for the heads up on the new medal, I'm testing for it here...

Back