• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pigeon poop perch

Cheyenne

I needed a statue for a French town I'll never get to finish [ haven't been productive lately joke ].
This is the MasterBox French Hussar , to be bronzed .

A little primer and waiting to be bronzed .

That looks great Glenn! (y)

With the pigeon poop on it,it sure sounds like a fun project. :laugh:

Are you going to include one or more pigeons as well?

Gr,Ron.

Hi, welcome to Modelers' Alliance. :Hiay

:rotf

Looks good Glenn, is he going to be up on a monument or something?

Thanks Ron , yup plenty of flying rats to perch on the statue .
Thanks Pup , glad i just joined up ....................... :blush: , yeah man a raised monument type thingie .
Thanks "T"

I know I'm dreamin [ like always , grand plans , flaccid performance ] , but I want to build a French/Belgian town on a river , with a bridge , intact buildings , some shot up buildings and anything else that swims into my melon while I'm thinkin .
Right now I'm lookin at early 40's Germans entering France/Belgium but that can easily be changed to allies entering France Belgium 44ish .
I need you guys to bust my balls about this build [ severely ] about progress and hitting the bench , don't pull any punches , yell at me , curse me , call my mom bad names , I really need to stay on point and build something grand !!!
I'm due ..................... long over due been outta da loop for awhile .

Some inspirational refs I'd like to include ....................

Sister pic to above pic.

Maybe a trolley ...................

There will be trains and tracks , soooooo gotta have a damaged train station .

Intact town buildings ............

Who knows maybe this added on ?

Cool stuff Glenn. Cant wait to see this come together. Dont know if it would help you any (man am I ever flattering myself) but maybe my fountain would provide some ideas. https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/monroe-perdu-reloaded-well-done/34359-i-know-what-i-will-do?start=36#47611

well1_1_20101210_1152251475.jpg

James

Love the horse head water spout , love it !!!
I've got that fountain also as us core members all have it from way back when.

Funny Pup , funny , ....... but I asked for it :laugh:
It's 4:55 am and I'm bronzing as I type , a little painting before work .

Back