• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Phabulous Phantoms

SA Dave

Name says it all F-4 Phantoms!!!

From the Gulf of Tonkin to the skies of Turkey Phantoms ruled since 1960

Come on who is in?

Got a couple 1/72 Ds to build in LN colors, and a 1/48th G Weasel hiding in the stash. :coolio

I've got one but not up for it this year Dave! Too many irons in the fire and I'm trying to be good for once!

I am thinking either one of VN vintage, like Navy of SEA camo, or one in IDF service, either way

Just putting the feelers out for the future I was lucky to have received 2 Phantom models a few years back from a friend and they were a breeding pair as my Phantom collection have mysteriously multiplied (I am sticking to this explanation for my wife) :D

I think I'd like to tackle a stand alone Thunderbird, maybe one of the solo ships.
Those are almost as good looking as the Blue angels birds

Some people say those Thunderbirds are just Canaries that ate pinto beans, but I agree with y'all, they are nice.

I too think "The Bus" as U.S. fighter Jocks called it is one of the most awesome looking aircraft to ever grace the skies. In fact, if this comes about & I do jump in, i may go ahead and spend the big bucks and build one in 1/48 scale.

Back